Private individuals who have self-registered and are purchasing courses through FPC:
- Courses that have not been started, the purchaser has unconditional rights to refunds within 30 days of purchase.
- A course that has been partially viewed (opened and viewed to the beginning of the third segment) may be exchanged for one of equal value, within 30 days of purchase.
- Private self-registered accounts that are dormant for over 2 years may be deactivated without a refund.
Agencies and other bulk purchases:
- Pre-purchased training units are nonrefundable and may be used in exchange for FPC courses for up to 2 years.
- Contracted purchases – refunds and exchanges are covered in the contractual agreement.
- Agency accounts that are dormant for over 2 years may be deactivated without a refund.