In this workshop, participants learn about the types and components of anger. A case study is introduced, and participants collaborate to identify the components of an outburst and how it is influenced by the child's biases and beliefs. They then develop an action plan for the case family, with guidance and assistance by Dr. Richard Delaney and his teaching assistants.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- understand the ABCs (components) of anger
- learn the types of anger outbursts
- identify warning signs for serious anger problems
- distinguish between unhealthy and healthy anger
- know when to seek help
- develop and implement an action plan for coping with anger