FosterParentCollege.com®'s self-paced training is available 24/7, with effective classes on key topics.
Whether you are meeting in-service training requirements, preparing for the arrival of a child with a behavior challenge, or are seeking new parenting strategies, our classes help you:
- understand the behavior
- recognize the behavior triggers
- discover fresh ideas for coping
Most courses include:
- video segments
- informative handouts
- interactive exercises
- an interactive questionnaire
- a printable summary
Many agencies are affiliates of FosterParentCollege.com® and accept FPC course certificates for their parents' annual training requirements. Check with you agency to determine their policy about FPC training.
If your agency accepts FPC training, but does not pay for the training, you must register for an account.
- Register for a free account.
- Enroll in the classes of your choice.
- Pay by debit or credit card.
If your agency does pay for your FPC training
- Contact your case worker or agency to request they register you and assign training units.
- Use your training units to enroll in classes.