Submit an application and be accepted into the program
. Applications will be reviewed by program management to determine that you have the field experience necessary to succeed in the program.
Complete the 4 week Certified Consultant Training and pass the certifying exam.
The 4 week course offers a flexible learning experience utilizing:
Topics covered include:
- DVD-based tutorials
- Weekly Webinar discussions led by seasoned FPC customer service experts, with advanced training and marketing experience
- Online practice questions and quizzes (available 24/7) offering hands-on application of the topics discussed in the tutorials
- Take-home certifying exam
By the end of the course, trainees should be able to:
- Exploring the FPC Website
- Addressing Agency Needs using FPC
- Consulting Savvy
- Presentation Skills
- Explain how FPC can be used as a training tool and management resource for agencies
- Understand and use the FPC website and online management system
- Approach agencies and identify and respond to their FPC services needs
- Provide effective presentations on the use of FPC
The certification process takes approximately 12 -15 hours to complete.
Complete 3 FPC online courses. All consultants working towards certification are required to view and complete 3 FPC online training courses during the training process. The cost of the three courses is included in the cost of the Certified Consultant Training.
Sign and return the FPC Certified Consultant Contract. The Consultant Contract outlines all terms and conditions regarding the relationship between you as a FPC Certified Consultant and Northwest Media, Inc.
The cost for the Certified Consultant Program Training is $300.