The FosterParentCollege.com® Certified Consultant Program
trains independent professionals to provide expert advice about FPC and to promote FPC to public and private agencies.
Once certified, FPC Certified Consultants can:
- Facilitate agencies' purchase of FPC training units (sales commission available)
- Contract directly with agencies* to manage their FPC online training program
- Act as a FPC resource for agencies in their area
Successful candidates for the FPC Certified Consultant Program training:
Become a Certified Consultant
- Have professional experience in the field of foster care
- Have average or better computer and internet skills
- Are self-motivated
Contact us at 800-777-6636 or email@example.com
* FPC Certified Consultants work independently of Northwest Media, Inc., providing FPC consulting services directly to, and being paid by, agencies overseeing foster parents.
To learn more about how working with a FPC Certified Consultant can benefit your organization please contact us at 800-777-6636 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer for Agencies
Find a Certified Consultant
The FosterParentCollege.com® (FPC) Certified Consultant Program trains, tests and certifies individuals to assist and prepare them to consult in the operation of the FosterParentCollege.com® website program and online management system. The FPC Certified Consultant Program does not train or prepare individuals to be foster parents or foster parent educators.
FosterParentCollege.com® and its parent company, Northwest Media, Inc.(NWM) sanction independent consultants who hold active certifications and are specifically listed on the FPC website.
All FPC Certified Consultants are independent third party vendors. They are not employees, agents or representatives of FPC or NWM. FPC and NWM are in no way responsible or liable for and do not warrant, certify or guarantee the services provided or performed by independent FPC Certified Consultants.