Clearing the Cache
If the video is "freezing" or is having trouble loading it most likely because your browser's cache needs to be cleared. The wording and instructions for this task varies depending on a computer's operating system; sometimes it's called "Delete Browsing History", sometimes "Clean Cache", and more. Below are very general instructions.
To clear your cache/delete browsing history:
- Click on the Tools button. If Delete Browsing History is an option, click that. Otherwise, choose Internet Options.
- If you clicked Internet Options, click the "General" tab, then click the "Delete" button.
When the computer is done, dismiss the Internet Options window by clicking the "OK" button.
- If you clicked Delete Browsing History, click "Preserve Favorites," "Temporary Internet Files," and "History."
Click on the "Delete" button.
If clearing your cache does not resolve the issue it may be an issue with the "content streaming".
Please try the following:
- Open the course.
- Click on video settings.
The box next to "allow video streaming when available" should be un-checked.
You may also choose to change the video quality.
- Click on the drop down menu in the "video settings box."
- Change the video quality to "lower quality (faster loading)."